Friday 25 July 2008

What a good day!!!


Firstly, I went to the dentist for a check-up - dreading that she would find something to do to me... but no... everything was fine! (although I am £16.20 lighter!!!) Then I had a check-up at the doctors...and everything was fine there, too! (no charge!)

Then I logged on this evening to find two super people have sent me awards!!! My good friend Deb sent me the "Wylde Women" award... see pic above. The purpose of it is "to send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy", which is a lovely sentiment, I think!
The rules are: -
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you.
2.Make sure you link to their site in your post.
3. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.
4. Remember the Purpose of the Award.
I would like this award to go to everyone who visits my blog and leaves a comment - cos I always look at the blogs of everone who leaves me comments... and am so impressed with the stuff I see on everyones pages! xx

No comments: