I thought these fabrics which I use to make my bags, would make lovely hanging hearts. I have embellished them with brads, buttons and beads.
Wednesday, 31 December 2008
Well, I have started sewing again. I keep seeing all these lovely padded hearts in the shops...and they are so expensive, and thought I would have a go at making my own! Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think....
Saturday, 13 December 2008
I have finally got round to making my christmas cards! As it is so late in the year to be making them, I have had to make fairly quick cards, so here is a selection. I used my cuttlebug embossing folders a lot and also christmas papers from this years collection and older christmas collections from Pink Petticoat.
Monday, 8 December 2008
Shelley just tagged me again... thanks!! :) I have to give 7 wierd or random facts about myself. I have done something similar to this before, so I shall have to try and think of some different stuff to tell you! :)
1. My friends think I am like Monica ( from "FRIENDS") as I am a bit of a clean freak.
2. I met my wonderful hubby when he replied to my ad (for my soulmate) in the local paper, in the personal coloumns!
3. When eating a meal, I always save "the best bit" til last.:)
4. I could eat a whole jar of nutella straight from the jar - if I got the chance! :)
5. I don't like to drive anywhere I don't know... and I don't trust sat nav.
6. I once went to watch sing-a-long-a-sound-of-music at the theatre..we all had to dress up as something from the show...I went as a mountain!
7. I have finished my christmas shopping!!!! (I did start it in April though.)
I 'm not going to pass this on, as I have done a round of tagging recently, but would love it if anyone reading this wanted to take it from me and put it on their own blog. I love to read these types of things about people! (thanks for reading!!)