Thursday 9 April 2009

Easter holidays!!

Yeah! It's Easter holidays! 2 whole weeks of not working!!!! :) I was having a play last night and came up with this card, which I liked and decided to use it as as basis for some more cards based on this design. I cut the scallops with my scallop edge scissors and doodled on the card, as well as chalking the edges, and I added a watering can by "Debbie Mumm."


I had forgotten I had these stamps from a Q.V.C set I bought last year. They are small and round, and have a couple of different messages on them. I made them into the centre of each flower and used paper flowers underneath, for the petals. I handcut and chalked the stem and leaves, aswell as chalking the edges of the paper to give a bit of "depth."

I have made this thankyou card for a neigbour of ours.... they are an eldery couple and they always bring our bin up to our back gate, after the binmen have been, and we are still at work. I'm going to take them a little bunch of flowers too. Hope they like it.....

These are the last couple of cards I have made with my "love" stamp... and more pink petticoat papers!







No comments: