Tuesday 9 June 2009

Cards for friends

I made this for someone a work... she LOVES hedgehogs and those Penny Black images are just so cute! Thought they were just right for this card...a bit of a cheat, this is a PB sticker, as I don't have any of the stamps. The paper was from one of the bargain packs I got in Llandudno, and the sentiment is from Craftwork cards. I got the sparkly gems I used for the centre of the flowers, at Leigh craft show. )



I made this one for my best friend. He is a foster carer to two children...one aged 15 and one aged 12, and I knew he would love this image ... as he would love to have the time (and inclination!!!) to do up his back garden and sit out there and relax. xx



5 comments:

Krafty Kows said...

Hi Vicky, oooh I love that 'penny black' sticker, and the paper is so pretty. Lovely card. Jeanette

MeandLilG said...

Ooh, these are beautiful! xxx

Jackie said...

Lovely pair of cards. The top one is so pretty and I love the colours on the second one :o)
Jackie xx

Julie said...

Two lovely cards, love the little hedgie

Pauline said...

Lovely cards, both of them. The colours are so appropriate.