Wednesday 19 August 2009

Birthday and Get Well.

Its my friends birthday at the end of the month, and she is a nurse. I thought this stamp would work perfectly for her! I used a craftworks card sentiment and the scalloped card is also craftwork cards. (coloured with promarkers)




My best friend has gone into hospital, with deep vein thrombosis, and an infection in his leg on top of that! I have been visiting him a lot and decided to make him a card... I just got the cd..Hallmark 2009 and decided to have a play...I came up with this card. He really liked it! Hallmark is clever... a bit like moonpig on tv, where you can change the text to say exactly what you want: a name or whatever. This card did originally say "while you're recovering..." and I changed it. Bit of a cheat, maybe. But something quick and easy! xx



3 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

Hi Vicky love the cards the nurse is sooooo cute Pam xx

Krafty Kows said...

Love the nurse stamp where did you get it from?? Will have to have that in swaps again soon!!

Julie said...

Great cards, I like the colouring an the Anya one.