Monday 28 September 2009

How fab is my Hubby?!?!!?

I came home from work today and my Hubby was here to meet me... he said he had got me something today which I might like. I went in the living room and look at what he had for me.....


WOW! My very own card stand! Well, it isn't a real card stand, but Hubby has sorted it so it can be one, just for me!

Awww......

He had been to an appointment and was walking along the street when he saw a skip... and this had been poking out of the top! It's big, its clear perspex, and it holds TONS of my cards!!! He stood it up (it is very sturdy) with the aid of a cooling rack at the back, and hey presto! Best of all...it was free! A shop had been refitting and were throwing it out. He asked the guys putting stuff in the skip if he could have it and they said yes. (it was a magazine rack) So Hubby brought it home and cleaned it up for me. The pic below shows that it also deep enough for me to put layers of cards in it. How great is my Hubby?!?!?! xx



3 comments:

Ruby Tuesday said...

Hi Vicky how good it's like having your very own little shop. Not sure which wows me more the stand or your lovely varity of cards on display now which one would I choose mmmmmm spoilled for choice I like the one with a house on and shoe and sheep and owl and heart and handbag and .............
Just lovely love Pam xx

Carol said...

Found your blog via docrafts, liking your blog - will be back again

Carol x

MeandLilG said...

Wow, hun, he's a proper gem, your Scott, isn't he? I can't believe you've got that big a stash of cards.. I'm slipping!! Catch up soon, moving Mum this weekend xxxx