Monday 1 February 2010

A 10 min card....

My Grandma went into hospital last week, unexpectedly. I went to see her at the weekend and she is looking ok, but needs to have a gallstone procedure.... so just before I went, I looked in my card box and realised I have no cards for "get well soon.." so I quickly whipped this one up... and I'm quite pleased with it! I made the greeting on the pc first, and then used pink petticoat papers and a flower and pearl from my stash, with a few little black gems at the bottom. Grandma liked it anyway :) xx




3 comments:

Michelle Short said...

This is beautiful Vicky and I am sure your grandma will love it, I hope she gets better soon xx

CB said...

For a minute there I thought you were going to say "...realised I have no cards for 'gallstone procedure' "

Nice card!

MeandLilG said...

It's lovely, hun. Hope she's feeling better dxx