Monday 12 July 2010

I'm getting excited.....

....'Cos I only have another 4 sleeps until summer holidays start!! YIIPPPEEEEEE!!!!!
6 whole weeks of joy...ie: not going to work! Can't wait!!!!

Anyway, I have been doing a little craftin' in these last few weeks... first up, I made a wedding acceptance card for an evening do... Dovecraft papers, really simple and classy - I think.




This watering can is an image I have had for a while and never used... and I popped on a craftworks card butterfly, with the sentiment "thanks very much". I matted and layered on a few colours, and drew on some faux stitching.




I made this recently for my friends birthday. I gave it to her while we were sat on the grass in the back gaden, while eating pancakes, in the sunshine on sunday morning. She loved it :) I used Pink Petticoat paper and added a little stickles, to give a little bit of sparkle here and there (hard to see in the photo though.)




I made this for Dads birthday... he has an old Austin and he used to work in a garage in his younger days, tinkering. It's from the "Remember When" series and was on offer on the imag-e-nation site while England were in the world cup...hence the offer wasn't on too long!




And finally....another image I have had for a while and never used. I think it looks like an american style image, and I love that look. I used the hearts paper behind, but haven't added a sentiment yet. (still pondering on that one) Thanks for looking...and any comments you wish to leave. xx

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a fab set of cards :o)
Jackie xx