Tuesday 15 February 2011

A selection of retirement cards

I decided to make some retirement cards and came up with these designs......


I love the sentiment on the card above. I found this on the internet and used a pc program to set it in the birdhouse frame. Quite chuffed I could do this!


This brown flowers paper is from a set of papers by hot off the press, which i bought years ago from a qvc tsv.


This leafy paper is from a papermania paper pack. I punched out the flowers and dievut the watering can.



I love this image...it's by Debbie Mumm... I bought a few sets of her images a good while ago on PCCrafter, I think! A lovely docrafter sent me her lightbox as she doesn't use it anymore (Thankyou !!!) and I have been making good use of it. (You can just see the embossed lines around the image.)



1 comment:

Jackie said...

Super set of cards, the first one is so pretty :o)
Jackie xx