Sunday 12 October 2008

Morning..I have been tagged...

..by my lovely friend Deb (who I need to say a HUGE CONRATS too, for becoming a design team member at Poppicrafts...you go girl!!!!! x ) and a new friend... Michele. HI michele! I havent seen Micheles blog before, but she must have seen mine as has tageed me, so I will keep a watch on her blog, now I know its there :)

Anyway... The rules are:
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some wierd.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

OK...
1. Ionce came runner up in a McDonalds colouring competetion (I was about 7) and won loads of Maccas goodies.
2. I still remember (from primary school) the correct order in which all the books of the old testament (from the bible) come in. (!!!)
3. Whenever Hubby and I are in a lift or on an escalator, we always have a quick kiss. (just a peck!)
4. I used to paint childrens murals in my spare time - summer hols etc, and would love to start up again.
5. I am totally completely and utterly phobic of needles.
6. I have bought half of my christmas presies already - but not made one single christmas card! ;( (yet)
7. I love to get up early on a weekend and go car booting with Hubby.

Well, thats me! I now have to pass this onto 7 others....seems a lot of ppl have done this tag though so I dont think I shall quite reach 7. Let me see....
My friend Michelle and her Mum who are brand new to blogging aka the Krafty Kows . Also, Cass , Sarah and Kerry . Hope you don't mind, girls! xx

1 comment:

Michele said...

Hi Vicky, love your blog, I am quite new to it, but already addicted.
Michele x