Sunday 5 October 2008

Not made a card for ages, so....


thought I would make a nice one for my m.i.l birthday this weekend. Wow.... it was difficult! I spent wed night, thurs night , a little of fri night and sat morning making this card. I just had no inspiration and din't know what to do! I ended up using lilac Pink Petticoat paper and also their buttermilk spotty paper, a penny black sticker (never used any of these images before, but I love the hedgehogs!) a flower I bought for 4p (ok, i bought quite a few of them at that price!!) while on hols in cornwall this summer, and the letters and numbers are cut from the cuttlebug hippiechick alphabet which I cut on my big shot. Hope she likes it when she opens the card!

2 comments:

MeandLilG said...

Hello hun!! It's beautiful and I'm sure she'll love it xxxx

Zoe said...

Hi Vicky! Its a great card. I love the hedgehog image. I've had a few cards just lately that have taken me days to make! its so frustrating when your mojo goes! I see you have been busy with your bages too! They are fab! Zoe x