Monday 11 May 2009

Good luck in your SAT's Y6!

I work with a few classes of Y6 in primary school. They have to sit their S.A.T's this week, so I made each class a card, to hopefully send them a little good luck. For this first card, I used a Pink Petticaot image of an owl graduating, with a background paper that I love! I think I printed it from Crafters Companion. (Hand written sentiment)



For the second card, I used papers which I bought from the pound shop last yr. The image is from the fabulous Kerry Jo ...thankyou!! I stamped the sentiment on this card, inked the edges slightly and srew a little faux stitching round the edge.

My final card is made using pound shop paper again, and another Pink Petticoat image. As with the owl, I used glossy accents on the scroll and it really makes the scroll feel different! I hand wrote the sentiment around the image and cut the circle and scallops myself, as I don't have any nesties....yet (!?!?!)

Well, OK... this isn't a good luck card. Just playing with some images and I really liked these dogs. I do lots of cat cards and hardly ever any dogs, so p[layed around and came up with this one. Think I like it. No much room for a sentiment, but that's OK cos I didn't know what It should say!




4 comments:

Pauline said...

these cards are great!! Great blog too :o)

MeandLilG said...

Hi you! These are brilliant, well done! xx

jaki oneill said...

wow hun your just one very talented lady, i love them just as much as i love and miss you, jaki xoxo

Cass said...

Fab cards and just perfect for the occasion.Love the bright bold colours.
Cass xxx