Wednesday 25 November 2009

Christmas part 3....

Well, I haven't finished yet.... I am going to get these made and sent in the first week or so of December... I always say that though, and never manage it! haha...

Again, I have been using my pink petticoat papers and cute snowman images, with the odd bit of stickles and glitter here and there...





Oh, this card (below) was made using a lovely dovecrafts paper. I just cut out the squares and arrnaged on my card, adding some glossy accents, (but you can't see that on the piccie...I used glossy accents on hats, wings, beaks, etc) and then hand writing around the image, like a frame. My friend Pam, didn't believe I had written it myself, until I sat and made a card with her and wrote all the way round the edge! Thanks for looking! xx





1 comment:

Carol said...

They are all really fab cards!

Carol x