Tuesday 1 December 2009

A few more....

I got this stamp from a boot sale a few months ago - and knew I would use it on my christmas cards.... I think it is a papermania stamp. I inked the edges of the image and put some acetate through my big shot, with the snowflakes embossing folder. Added a sentiment, a lovely gold ribbon, some stickles here and there and trimmed along the bottom edge with my bunpy scissors.



This paper is from a paper pack, but I can't remember which pack! I thought these snowmen are sooo cute... It's kinda hard to see, but I have decoupaged 2 snowmen on the bottom row ( on the left). Cute!

This image comes from a download I bought a while back. I added pink petticoat papers and some glossy accents to the baubles.



This paper is from a dovecrafts christmas paper pack and I thought it went really well with this digital download image. I love those snowmen throwing snowballs!!


Yet another dovecrafts christmas paper pack... I made the tree seperately and stuck it on with 3d pads. Hope you like my latest lot! xx






3 comments:

Pauline said...

Hi Vicky, these are lovely cards. My favourite though is the top one with the angels...really lovely :-)
Warmest regards.

Sartassa said...

hey vicky
I like the last one the most (though of course every card is beautiful) cause it's so simple and the colours are nice ;) good job (aww I love the gingerbreadmen)
hugs
Patricia

Carol said...

These cards are lovely, my favs are the first and the last!

Carol x