Sunday 2 May 2010

And there's more....

It's my cousins birthday in a few days...and she's mad into owls. I try to make her a differnt owl card every year... and this is this years card. This is my first ever gorjuss girls card. Soooo cute, this image!! The papers are some I have on the pc...downlaoded them a while ago, I think! The sentiment you will recognise...from craftwork cards. (I love their stuff)





Then I had a play with another gojuss girls image...I love this cos of the cat! Think this card would do for a number of different occassions, so I didn't put a sentiment on it.





I bought this images ages ago, from pccrafter, and finally got round to putting it on a card...again, no sentiment as I can use it for differnt occassions. Papers downloaded.




This image is made from 7 different png images, which I sized and put together to make this picture. Thought it would be cute for a new home card.





1 comment:

MeandLilG said...

You been busy!! Love the owl cards - must have a look at Gorjuss Girls, I think... Hugs xx