Monday 3 May 2010

Boot sale bargain again!!

We were up bright an early this morning (as usual for a weekend!!) and we went to three car boot sales. One one stall at one of the boot sales, look at what I bought... and all for the measley price of just £7.00!!!!!!





The bottom two punches are HUGE!!! I didn't really NEED any of them, but for the price I got it all for, I couldn't resist.




Here's the stamps in better detail... both lovely, I think.
The snowman stamp is unused, made by Anitas, and the other is alos unused, and made by Inkadinkadoo.





This stamp even came on an acrylic block! Again, it's unused ans made by Inkadinkadoo. The bauble stamp reminds me of a stamp I bought at christmas when we were on holiday in New York. This one I got today is made my Funstamps and hasn't been used.




.....and I just couldn't resist this paper pack. It ios complete and was part of my £7.00 deal. I used to love "forever friends" when I was younger, and have always liked the look of these packs...but not the prices. The price is still on this one!




I could have bought sooooo much more...she had loooads of punches, ink pads, colourbox cats eyes, christmas stamps, embossing powders and heat guns, card blanks, papers, rub ons, decoupage papers, brads, fiskars shapeboss, embossing stencils, marvy le plume pens....soooo much I can't remember it all ! As you can imagine, her stall was very busy - and I think I was one of the first to find all this lovely stuff, so I got the pick of the bunch. xx

2 comments:

kay said...

fab bargains,x

Unknown said...

WOW....what fab designs. You have given me some fab ideas. I love the simplicity of your designs and the variety. Can't possibly say which is my fave...I think they all are. Keep blogging as I have added you to my favourites. You have actually inspired me to start my own blog and show off some of my creations. Happy crafting. Tanya x