Monday 3 January 2011

It's my Aunties birthday in a couple of days and I made her this card...she had a westie dog and I know she loves them, so when I came across this freebie on S.J's Blog I knew what I would use this image for first! Thankyou S.J!!!! I used some papers from a download and added some glossy accents, some pearks and some white (drawn) stitching. She loved it!!!



I made this card recently, using papermania papers, a paremania stamp and my beer mug die cuts which i did on my big-shot. I finished it off by inking the edges.



Finally, I altered another clock, for my friends. I knew they have a room which is black and white, and so made this clock to suit that room, They liked it too! (Pink petticoat papers used.) Thanks for looking and any comments you might leave! xx




No comments: