Tuesday 22 March 2011

Smirk cards....

Just a quick one tonight... need to take my mind off stuff (my lovely boy cat - Vincent -has now been missing one year today - but I'm not getting upset...no I'm not...) Ahem....

Yes, erm... Smirk papers. Yes. My friend bought me some of these for my birthday so I thought I would make some quick cards with them over the weekend. For this card, I cut all the little squares right down and made them into this card...


I decoupaged the "born to shop" sentiment on this card and added a bit of glossy accents here and there.....

This paper is so lovely... I only added a flower and a pearl. I might add a stamped sentiment at some point, if the need arises....


Again, this paper only needed a little ribbon and a small stamped sentiment.....


I but the border off the bottom off this paper and added it to the top. with a craftwork cards sentiment...

Thanks for looking at my blog - and for any comments you leave. xxxxx



2 comments:

kay said...

sweet cards and hugs to you,x

Ruby Tuesday said...

Hi loved my "cats whiskers" card Love Pam xx But really like the others lots too, love the way you have done the smirk card in small squares and to be honest I thought the craftwork frame card would be a bit plain but it's perfect