Saturday 21 February 2009

Fridays lot...

I have had this set of hippo images from Pink Petticoat for ages, and never used them, but I rediscovered them the other day, and love them. I just coloured the bow and the flower, and added glossy accents ontop. The papers are from PP too. (never used them before, either!!)




I thought I would make some wedding cards, as that time of year is coming up! I used dovecraft papers on this card, and some peeloffs I got free on a magazine - yonks ago!

This paper is from Pink Petticoat, as is the image. You can tell I'm a fan! It's hard to tell in the picture, but I have added glitter around the edge of the image and just slightly watercoloured the hearts on the image.

Another card using the dovecraft wedding papers....I love this paper, and didn't think it needed much more than a touch of stickles glitter here and there.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

these have turned out really well havent they, i like the contrasting colours of the flowers way to go hun, my you have been busy, good for you xoxo