Sunday 22 February 2009

Wow....still going, this weekend!

Well, I had some time to finish playing this weekend, before back to school tomorrow (Monday). :( I have really anjoyed my week off! Made a wedding card ..again using Pink Petticoat papers and images (and stickles, though its hard to see in the pics)....



Then moved onto a birthday card for a friend whose birthday is in March (hand writtten sentiment)...


Or maybe I will give here this Pink Petticoat card?! Hmmm....
And I had a quick play with a stamp I havent used for a while... just wanted to send a little "Hows you?" card to a friend.... and she knows I love cats!



3 comments:

Michele said...

Lovely cards Vicky. I love the hello card with the cats on.
Michele x

Zoe said...

Wow you have been busy too! I love the way you have used the eyelets in the centre of your flowers. I'd not thought of doing that! I might give it a try. Also love the scalloped edges, a fave of mine at the moment is my new Stampin Up Scalloped border punch! I have to say that I printed off a load of pink petticoat images the other day with the intention of making some cards with them, but I havent got round to it yet. I thinking shoes and handbags!

Joey said...

Hi Vicky, fabulous cards, I love the very top one so gorgeous, the black/white and yellow combo I love. joey.x