Sunday 27 April 2008

Aintree Craft show...

I am not going to be here too long, (honest!) cos I want to get on and craft with my new goodies!!!

I got... some bargain pots of stickles, at £1.50 each(!), a big scoop of blue magic glitter, a lovely bride and groom stamp from stamps away (excellent stamps and prices!!!) some craft wire in silver and gold, some paper you can cut into shapes, then peel off and add glitter too, some penny black stickers (never used penny black before!) and some fabric squares.....i felt totally inspired by what I saw, and all I can say is that I need to get to a Sainsburys as soon as poss for something i need to alter! (will explain more and put it in my blog when I can get there....hopefully later this week).

Oh, and I got this fab little iron - cos I just don't do ironing...I find if I hang things up on a hanger as soon as they come out of the washing machine, I don't need to iron :)...but with this steam iron thing, you can iron while its on the hanger...back and front at once! and even iron bedsheets whiel they are on the bed. (Had to get one for my mum and sis too!)

Well, I'm off to make cards now, and get down some of the lovely ideas from things I saw there!
Have a good day!!
xx

2 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Vicky, sounds as if you had a good day & a good spend....lol. It's a must that you buy things at shows, thats what I tell hubby anyway!
Yes, I really did enjoy using the pp image, have always admired everyone else'. Just might have to make some more...
Enjoy your new goodies.
Kerry xxx

Michelle Short said...

Glad you had a great time Vicky, can't wait to see what you create with your new goodies! :0) xx