Friday 25 April 2008

I've been tagged again.....

....by Debbie. Thankyou! ;)

This one seems a bit easier...."tell me 7 facts about yourself" ....

1. I have worked as a nursery nurse (though only for a few months) at the nursery at Pinewood Studios....and in the canteen one day, I saw the cast from the Star Wars movie that they were making at the time (it was late 1999).

2. I have a twin sis and even I can't tell us apart on the photos of when were little babies!

3. I was lucky enough to find my soulmate (now husband aswell!) through putting an ad in the personals in the paper!

4. I am a complete and utter chocoholic...if I could have it for breakfast every morning, I would!

5. I used to paint murals a lot and have done many childrens bedrooms (on commission) and outdoor wall hangings, and I have even painted the inside of a double decker bus! (pirate themed as it was a "party bus".

6. Swimming is the only sport I can do and enjoy.

7. I have never smoked a cigarette or cigar...ever, not even held one. (is that sad?)

I now have to pass this onto 5 others.... I chose, lisa , cass, michelle and kath . I don't know another who hasn't had this tag - sorry!!!

xx

2 comments:

Michelle Short said...

Thank you for the tag Vicky, please forgive me for not playing along but I have played twice before and running out of facts about myself (my life isn't that interesting you see!!!) xx

kerry said...

A chocoholic I see, a friend of mine sometimes has 'chocoholic' parties, you get to try the choccies & they are mmmmmm, you'd love it. And no, I don't think its sad, I'm with you, never tried wanted to or held a ciggie. Each to their own but its definitely not for me!
Kerry xxx