Sunday 13 April 2008

My first post!

Well...I have finally done it! (or rather, im trying!!!)

My blog has started!

All my friends at docrafts ( http://www.docrafts.co.uk/ ) and pink petticoat ( http://www.pinkpetticoat.co.uk/ ) have been asking about when I am starting my blog. So Sunday afternoon is as good a time as any, I think!

Its going to take me a while to get used to everything, but I will do my best...learning as I go along. Any advice and tips will be greatfully received!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

kerry said...

Welcome to 'blogland'. Your blog's looking great so far & you'll be surprised how quick you get into it, & become addicted!!
Kerry xx

Zoe said...

Hi Vicky, glad to see you have a blog up and running, I've been looking out for you! Zoex

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, I too am a newcomer to this blogging and have found it to be completely addictive! Don't know many other bloggers though so I feel a bit like Billy No Mates! Your cards are lovely, I too love Pink Petticoat and also a great fan of Penny Black.
Barbaraxx